The Need for Functional testing is a type of graphical user interface test carried on a complete, integrated system with the objective to assess compliance of an application with specified end-user requirements. It calls for effective examination and validation of all functions, features, and capability of a software product. Requirement-based functional, usability, and compatibility testing approaches play a significant role in minimizing undetected defects in products.
The following five steps demarcate the scope and essence of our functional testing services.
- Identification of requirements the software projected to perform
- Creation of input data following function specifications set by project
- Objectives Determination of output in conformity with requirements
- Execution of test cases
- Analysis and assessment of actual findings against expected outputs
Advantages of Agile Methodology
Agile as the name refers implies something to do very quickly. Hence Agile Testing refers to validate the client requirements as soon as possible and make it customer friendly. Agile development methodology is a conceptual framework for undertaking any software engineering projects. There are a number of agile software development methods but the most popular agile methods are Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum. In general agile methods attempt to minimize risk and maximize productivity by developing software in short iterations and deemphasizing work on interim work artifacts and it is people oriented. Here are some of the key characteristics of the agile methodology:
- Deliver frequently.
- More iteration.
- Less defects.
- Test frequently.
- Collaborative approach.
- Maximum ROI.
Top reasons for adopting Agile Methodology:
- Iterative and incremental delivery: Project delivery is divided into small functional releases or increments to manage risk and to get early feedback from customers and end users. These small releases are delivered on a schedule using iterations that typically last between one and four weeks each.
- Collaboration: All core project team members including an on-site customer are co-located in a shared, open area to facilitate face-to-communication and conduct interactions.
- Continuous Improvement: Practices that enable delivery process inspection and adaptation are integrated into agile methods. Project Reflections are meetings conducted while the project is underway to facilitate regular reflection on its successes and failures, and any of the tools and techniques applied.
Ouch! There was a server error.Retry »
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com